- October 5, 2019
8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Date: 5 October 2019
Place: Bezuidenhoutshoek Private Nature Reserve, Mpumalanga
Distances and Times:
- Registration starts – 7:00am
- 15km (Est total ascent 450m) – 8:00am
- 10km (Est total ascent 300m) – 8:30am
- 5km (Est total ascent 150m) – 9:00am
- 2.5km (Est total ascent 80m) – 9:10am
Your entry will include the following
- Entry into the Bezuidenhoutshoek Private Nature Reserve
- Well stocked water/ nutrition points
- Finishers Multi-function medal
- Goodie bag if you register and pay online
- Spot prizes at prize giving and more
- Medical Support on-route and at the start/finish
- Secure convenient parking at the venue
- Beer, Coffee and Food stalls at the race village
- Your support of the Educare Prepatory School to help change the futures of hundreds of kids
- Limited entries available on race day
Bezuidenhoutshoek Farm is a Nature Reserve: NO PETS ALLOWED
Educare Preparatory School is where futures are changed.
The school was established and registered with the Mpumalanga Department of Education in 2002. Presently the school caters for 230, mostly disadvantaged learners in the greater Middelburg, from Grade R to Grade 7.
Educare Preparatory stands at a great moment in its history. Having enviable record of providing the lowest cost in private education comparable to surrounding Independent Schools and even public schools. It is the goal of Educare Preparatory School to employ dedicated educators and provide excellent support to the educators.
Educare proudly boasts an excellent record of attendance of both learners and educators. Sakhile Fakude, a learner from Educare was accepted to start her high school education at the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy in 2017.
To ensure quality of education the annual enrolment is restricted to 30 learners per class. The school is being inundated to increase the intake, but is being restricted due to limited classrooms and resources.
Proceeds from this event will go towards acquiring additional classrooms and ablution facilities.
Venue Website: www.bezhoek.co.zaAddress:
The Farm is situated in the Olifants River valley in Middelburg, Mpumalanga and is designated as irreplaceable and highly significant in terms of the Mpumalanga Tourism and Parks Authority’s bio diversity assessment criteria which qualifies it to be registered as a Protected area. The Olifants and Klein Olifants rivers converge in the North Western corner of the farm and meander on to Loskop and the Kruger National Park.